dimanche 19 avril 2015

For english speaker only!

Hello, I can see that an half of you are english speaker so I decided to make an effort and speak in english ( Don't believe that is a good new). For resume, I love dresses, princess bal, sew, sarcasm and my english level is as much good than a two year old child (obviously!... oh please is not that bad!? ... maybe...anyway!). So I will try right now to explain you a bit of what I do on this web site. ( if it's really too bad tell me and I will stop immédiatly ). Far to me to distroy this beautiful language that I like, I will accept (even if I don't like this) your critics and help to improve myself (even if I am sure that I can't be better)

Oki Doki, See you soon for more of sew.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Translate